BONUS RULES AND INFORMATION
These rules apply if nothing else is specified in the promotion / campaign material.
- Unless otherwise specified, the wagering requirement is thirty five times (35x) the bonus claimed.
- All winnings from bets placed with bonus money are considered to be bonus money and will be converted to real money only after bonus wagering requirements are met.
- The wagering requirement of Deposit bonuses / Free Spins must be met within 24 hours.
- Example: Let’s say that you have received a bonus of €100. You bet €1 per spin on a slot machine 100 times, then you have wagered €100, no matter if you win or lose. This has to be done 35 times for a bonus where the standard wagering requirement applies.
Bonus money and real money prioritization
- Real money will always be used first when you have both real money and bonus money on your account.
- Example: if you deposit €100 while already having a €100 bonus on your account, the €100 real money will be used first.
Games’ contribution towards wagering requirement
- Bets placed on the following games will contribute 70% towards the wagering requirements: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Jackpot 6,000, Devils Delight, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, 1429 Uncharted Seas.
- Bets placed on Mega Joker will contribute 20% towards the wagering requirements.
- Best placed on all Table games, Keno, Live Casino games and Video Poker games will not contribute (0%) towards the wagering requirements.
- Bets placed on any other games will contribute 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- Wagering contribution = how much (%) of a bet on a game that will contribute towards the wagering requirements for the particular bonus.
- Example: If the wagering contribution is 70%, a €10 bet will count as €7 in the wagering requirements for the specific bonus.
- The maximum stake per each slot spin / table game hand / video poker deal when playing with bonus funds is 10% of the bonus amount received. If this rule is broken the player agrees that the bonus and any associated winnings may be voided. Exception: players are allowed to place bets up to 5 Euro (€5), regardless of the bonus amount received.
- The minimum deposit for claiming an offer is €10 unless otherwise specified.
- Bonuses or Free Spins have to be used within 24 hours from when the customer receives the offer/promotion material.
- If a Bonus code is specified it has to be used in order to receive the bonus / Free Spins.
- When a deposit is made in order to claim Free Spins, the deposited money is subject to a 5x wagering requirement.
- Bonus money won from Free Spins on NetEntertainment games can only be wagered on NetEntertainment games.
- Casino bonuses can only be cancelled in case no bets were placed with the bonus funds. Once gameplay starts, the wagering requirements have to be fulfilled.
- Casino bonuses can only be claimed once per person, household, shared IP address or computer, unless otherwise stated for the particular promotion.
- Bonuses and Free Spins are personal and can only be used by the person who received the specific offer.
- 24hBet.com reserves the right to cancel or withdraw a promotional offer as well as changing the criteria for using the offer at any time, regardless of any information given in conjunction with any bonus offer.
- The above requirements are general; however there might be additional conditions for specific bonuses.
- Players that deposit and withdraw funds using the Casino/website/system as an intermediary for moving money will not be tolerated. Such players will be addressed on a case-by-case basis and will be required to wager the full deposit. Such behavior can be indicative and may be reported to Anti-Money Laundering agencies. This policy is subject to possible change in the future.
CASINO RULES AND INFORMATION
Abuse and fraudulent activities
- 24hBet.com reserves the right to suspend any player accounts that have proven to be involved in fraudulentent and/or abusive activities. Potential winnings and/or bonus funds may be confiscated for such accounts.
- The Casino Management reserves the right to exclude individual players from future bonuses and campaigns. Any such exclusion may be lifted at the discretion of the Casino Management of 24hBet.com.
- To be eligible for any bonus offered by 24hBet.com all personal information submitted must be up to date and accurate. 24hBet.com reserves the right to cancel any bonuses and winnings that have been paid out to any account with inaccurate personal details.
- We are not obliged to payout any wins to a Player who has been found taking advantage of any system failure or program error. In the event of a program error, You may be entitled to compensation, which is considered on a case by case basis. If You leave or You are disconnected from the internet during an active game round, Your stakes and cards still participate in the game. All possible wins are affected into player’s account.
- Game winnings from “free spin” or “bonus” features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed. Also additional winnings made with the aforementioned winnings will be removed.
- The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages of games such as, but not limited to, Scrooge, Devil’s Delight, Champion of the Track, The Wish Master, Tower Quest and Robin Hood can result in the winnings from the final bonus round voided.
- If you breach any provision of these T&C, 24hBet.com has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, 24hBet.com has the right not to open, suspend, close your Member Account and withhold any money in your account (including the deposit).
- A player that never made a successful deposit prior to winning will only be allowed a maximum withdrawal of five hundred Euro (€500) in total, regardless of the total amount won. The remaining balance will be forfeited.
- It is the responsibility of the player to familiarize with the rules of the particular games. The game rules can be found by clicking on the question mark (?) symbol in the lower left corner of every game.
- The prevailing currency on 24hBet.com is Euro (€) although offers can be sent in local currencies.
- Offers from 24hBet.com can only be claimed by customers from the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands and New Zealand unless stated otherwise.
- If you open or attempt to open more than one account, for whatever reason, 24hBet.com will have the right block or close any or all of your accounts. Should 24hBet.com decide to leave one account open, it will be upon 24hBet.com's decision which account will remain open.
These Rules are published in a number of languages only for information purposes. 24hBet.com and the User agree that in the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Rules and versions in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
The above rules are additions to the General Terms and Conditions of 24hBet.com.